Traveling, playing, sleeping, eating, working, and training. These are the things we do every day. We sit and we stand. We lie down and wake up again. A cycle is formed in our minds that the day just doesn’t have many hours for me.
Everyone likes a good movie where we can relate and give reactions to. Most of us make our movie time a way of rewarding ourselves for enduring the customer complaints, our bosses accusations or even our own frustrations. While everybody is complaining that 24 hours isn’t enough time to find a break for a movie then let me give you a picture.
Micah wakes up and eats breakfast. She goes to work taking a cab. Then, continues to work for a living. At lunch, She enjoys eating her favorite sandwich. After working hours, she decided to pay her bills at an electric company. She gets on a queue and waits for her turn. Then she decided to get dinner at a nice restaurant. Upon arrival, She cleans herself and enjoys the comfort of her bed.
Micah’s spare time falls on different events. Here are some places Micah can do her movie time at letmewatchthis.
- At breakfast, while enjoying a cup of coffee and your eggs you may do some streaming.
- At the cab, while in the vehicle you may pull-out your phone get some data and watch your movie while going to your office.
- At lunch, as you enjoy your sandwich you may continue your movie streaming and co-workers might join the fun. The more the merrier.
- On queue, it’s pretty boring waiting on a queue. Plus the awkward situation where you’re just looking at a spot and wait for the numbers to drag themselves to the one you are holding. It is a pain really. Why not spend it in a movie.
- Nothing beats a bed and a movie.